Why is Upholstery Care Important?
Furnishings are what turn a set of rooms into a comfortable home. With the proper care you can keep your upholstered furnishings looking great while also adding to the overall look of your home. While families with pets and young children will have to work harder to maintain their upholstery, the look is worth the effort. If you are looking for upholstery cleaning in Orange County, the team at Experience Janitorial Services should be your first call.
How Can I Reduce Wear to My Upholstery?
It may be fairly simple to avoid many common types of damage to upholstery. For example, you can reduce fabric fading by shielding the fabric from direct sunlight. This can be controlled with shades or draperies. You can also avoid set-in stains by quickly cleaning up any spills that occur.
As with household furniture, waiting room and office furniture will eventually need to be cleaned because it gets a lot of use which leads to dirt and stain buildup. Instead of offering your clients dirty furniture, take advantage of professional upholstery cleaning in Lake Forest through Experience Janitorial Services’ extensive upholstery care services.
Are There Different Types of Fabric?
There are a wide range of fabrics that can be used to upholster furniture in your home or business including:
- Cotton – Fabrics made of cotton are commonly used for upholstery. The durability to the fabric will depend on the weave and fabric finish. It is important to note that cotton fabrics will fade if left in direct sunlight.
- Cotton Blends – This type of fabric can be a sturdy and family-friendly product that likely features a stain-resistant finish for everyday use.
- Canvas – This type of fabric is a good choice for families because it is especially durable and features a flat surface that is easily vacuumed to remove grime and dirt.
- Damask – This type of pattern is far more formal and should be brushed and vacuumed gently. The object is to avoid breaking any threads.
- Linen – This type of fabric is best suited for a formal living area because it must be professionally cleaned. As with cotton, it is important to keep linen out of direct sunlight to avoid fading or yellowing.
- Microfiber – This is a popular new type of fabric that is soft and offers a vast color range. It is also resist to most stains and is easy to clean with soap and water. This type of fabric is a great choice for use around children.
- Wools and Wool Blends – Wool is a sturdy and durable type of fabric that can be used for sofas and chairs.
- Silk – This delicate and expensive type of fabric is only suitable for adult areas of the home, like a formal living rooms. It requires professional cleaning if soiled. It is also important to keep silks out of direct sun exposure.
- Leather – This type of fabric should be gently wiped with a damp cloth when needed and can be vacuumed. It is important to clean leather with leather conditioner or saddle soap.
- Suede – This popular type of fabric can be vacuumed with a soft brush attachment. When cleaning it is important to only use made-for-suede leather cleaners. You can also remove small spots with art gum erasers. It is important to never clean suede with water.
No matter what type of fabric you have in your home, the experts at Experience Janitorial Services can properly clean it for you, making it look as good as new. If you are looking for upholstery cleaning in Orange County, be sure to call the highly trained and experienced team at Experience Janitorial Services.
Can Experience Janitorial Services Help Clean My Upholstery?
Experience Janitorial Services has offered upholstery cleaning in Orange County area for over 40 years. We are proud to offer the following services:
- Upholstery Cleaning in Huntington Beach
- Upholstery Cleaning in Irvine
- Upholstery Cleaning in Lakewood
- Upholstery Cleaning in Santa Ana
- Upholstery Cleaning in Newport Beach
- Upholstery Cleaning in Costa Mesa
- Upholstery Cleaning in Westminster
- Upholstery Cleaning in Orange
- Upholstery Cleaning in Yorba Linda
- Upholstery Cleaning in Aliso Viejo
- And more!
If you need affordable yet effective upholstery cleaning services, Experience Janitorial Services. By choosing us you will receive:
- Great Customer Service
- 24 Hour Service / 7 Days a week
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Best Prices on Supplies Like Paper and Liners
- Trained and Experienced Janitors
- Full Service Company
Experience Janitorial Services is highly dependable and has a long history of happy, satisfied clients. We tailor our cleaning services to meet our client’s needs and budget. Give the team at Experience Janitorial Services a call today for more information.